To suit all of your outfits from back-to-work to those all important garden gatherings.
Since the need for face masks protection really isn’t going away any time soon, I figure we may as well invest in masks that we actually like! After all, we take so much care picking out sunglasses, makeup etc. why would we not take the same care picking something that covers half of our face?! So, I’ve rounded up some of the most stylish masks on the market right now. Read on for details:
CLICK TO SHOP MASKS! 🛍
Clockwise in top image from the top right mask:
1. Kurt Geiger’s Rainbow Face Mask in their signature stripe is a bold design with snug fit nose and adjustable ear straps for a customised fit: https://www.kurtgeiger.com/women/shoes/rainbow-mask-multiother-fabric-kurt-geiger-london
2. You may have spotted these Silk Fold Face Mask by Etsy Seller: GoldenxHour on my instagram. These satin masks are my personal favourites of the bunch as they look incredibly elegant and are a great price too. Plus, there’s a stunning array of silky shades to pick from and with their 3 pack multi-buy bundles you can get a few to go with all of your outfits this season or just buy a single mask to start with. I went for black, white, dusky pink and peach: https://tidd.ly/33Bk18o
3. These Linen Look Face Coverings from Etsy Seller JBeeHandmade in neutral tones are so simple that they’re incredibly stylish in a minimalist, ‘haven’t-tried-too-hard’ kind of way. I particularly like the denim effect mask for matching with dungarees and a white t-shirt this summer: https://tidd.ly/3a3S3Dt
4. I have yet to venture “out out” yet since social distancing restrictions have been eased in London but when the times comes I think it could be really cool to accessorise up my face mask! Imagine popping this cool Nasty Gal 90s Diamante Face Covering over a nude tone mask for a truly glam look on Saturday night, tres fun! https://www.nastygal.com/gb/the-90s-called-diamante-face-covering/
5. This cute Bullabaloo Cloud Print Face Mask comes in a range of fun colours and is available in mum, dad and kiddie sizes so that you can even all match on a family day out – how cute! Again, it’s made from offcuts and excess fabric from their popular breathable, bamboo-blend baby blankets so you just know that they’re going to be comfortable. https://bullabaloo.com/collections/face-coverings-1/products/washable-face-coverings
6. Ok. So I have a confession… After I edited together the cover image for this post I can’t find the link to this bright, red and pink mask anywhere! I think it was an Etsy seller and it’s likely that the reason it’s not saved in my ‘favourites’ is that the masks are out of stock… I’m going to keep digging and the moment they pop back up I’ll be sure to update this link and I’ll announce it on my Instagram Stories so do follow me there for first news!
7. High end atelier Maison Bent’s Natural Face Mask are made from offcuts recycled from their luxury ready-to-wear collection, complete with stylish labels which scream premium. Since the masks are made from excess materials, once they’re gone, they’re gone so if you see one you like don’t hand about. https://www.maisonbent.com/shop/up-cycled-face-mask
8. These Eden Silk, Wear the Walls Masks by Etsy Seller Carrieosborne come in crisp, detailed and modern designs. As someone who’s not that partial to a print, the bold, modern designs really appeal to me and what’s more you can get matching headbands for some of them too which for a super stylish summer look: https://tidd.ly/31mV0LC